Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    martin weston
    Participant

Having entered for Croft on the 26th I enquired with the circuit about practice on the Friday. They have told me they have had 9 enquiries so far and would be able to arrange a day, but at this stage the cost would be £227 +vat .I was told this could be reduced if they get more requests so the more who contact them ( tel : 01325-721815 ) the better !.

Paul Ingram
    Participant

WE are interested so i have emailed them to see what is planned if anything.

SVDP-Racing
    Participant

We will be testing as its our first ever outing in the C1 looking forward to it
    Spencer and Jason

Paul Ingram
    Participant

We are also testing for the first time so see you there.

Paul, George and Jamie
    Squadra Budino Nero

marvin151173
    Participant

We found that generally track days were cheaper than the test days last year and you got more track time. For example, when we looked at the test day at Pembrey the Friday before the race you got 2 x 30 minute sessions (approx) for the full days fee. It was a full, multi-series race weekend so there were sessions, some test days are open pit I believe. We ended up doing a track day there for about £150 that was an open pit. Its worth asking what the format is, forking out £227+VAT for minimal running is a little steep.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.