Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Philip Myatt

Breaking news… All those going to Pembrey…… we have been asked if we can help to fill a 2hour slot on the Sunday to go with our 4 hour race on the Saturday. This will be at a very attractive entry cost, additional entry forms will be published soon. Expect an entry fee of about £150…..is everyone in? We can have a party on the Saturday night!!!

Staceyboy
    Participant

I’ve booked both nights in the hotel. £150 is almost free in racing terms!!

Roddison
    Participant

Question for the powers that be……….

between me and Stacey boy we are taking 2 cars, can I do 1hr in my car and 1.5 hrs in Stacey’s car? The reason being the lads who are using my car wants me & Stacey wants me…lol

looks like after many years in Motorsport I’ve eventually made it…….at the ripe old age of 5? In C1’s….lol

Philip Myatt

That shouldn’t be a problem, we’ll just have to check if you are needed to qualify in both cars.

As far as the race is concerned you just need to ensure that you don’t exceed the permitted driver hours allowed under MSA regulations.

Roddison
    Participant

Excellent

thank you?

flyer0
    Participant

The timetable for Pembrey is up on the BARC site now. You’ll find it here.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Caryl Wills.
    skamanfrank
    Participant

I see that the final instructions are up and say that paddock plan will be available at the circuit, but do we at least know if we are likely to be in garages (assuming Pembrey has garages of course). Saturday is forecast to be a bit wet…

Philip Myatt

We have been allocated the pits and the area behind for the whole weekend. I’ve spoken to the circuit and there aren’t any garages that we can use. I’m finalising the parking plan with them when I get there tomorrow afternoon.

skamanfrank
    Participant

Thanks Philip.

Rich Bernard
    Participant

Looks like we are going to have some rain over the weekend, given the lack of garages, it might be worth people taking a gazebo or shelter if they have one.

Roddison
    Participant

At least we have a roof/heater/radio etc in the C1’s unlike the Mazda’s

Nutmeg
    Participant

Just wanted to post up here and say thank you to everyone. We had a great weekend at Pembrey, apart from the obvious reliability issues (car 121), everyone is friendly and the paddock had a great atmosphere. Hope to see you all at the next one.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.