21/03/2018 at 8:17 am #4377symoncockillParticipant
A couple of question .
1.On the test day in April will we be allocated garage space or if not will we be put in outer paddock also if in garages do we need to book with Rockingham.
2.Will we be able to access the garages the night before
3.Will it be open pit lane ,if not how long will sessions be and how many will we be getting.
its so we can sort our drivers out and hotels.21/03/2018 at 7:29 pm #4433tim StorrarParticipant
Also is there electric hook-up for motorhomes available at the circuit on the infield?21/03/2018 at 8:02 pm #4434
1) we will be doing all the garage allocations ourselves, we have pre-booked all the garages. Everyone will get a garage and it is intended to put everyone in the garage that they will be in for the 24hr and sharing with the same people. If you would like to request either a garage number or who you would to share with please let me know on firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can allocate accordingly. It won’t be easy to shuffle teams around once we get there. When we get nearer the day I’ll issue a paddock plan.
2) There is a manufacturer test day on the Thursday and we should be able to get access from about 7pm in the evening. We will need to clear the paddock on the Friday evening as Rockingham have an event on the Saturday that will need access.
3) We will have 2 groups of C1’s and they will each get 1 session per hour.
4) Motorhomes can plug into either the garage feeds or the power sockets at the back of the paddock. If everyone can park their vehicles in the space behind their allocated garage it would be very helpful.
5) There are a variety of sockets in the garages, 3 pin std 240v, 110v american sockets!!, 240v blue sockets etc etc.
6) There is a compressed air feed into each garage but you will need to bring an 1/2inch BSP air line connector to be able to use it.21/03/2018 at 8:26 pm #4435symoncockillParticipant
Thanks Phillip27/03/2018 at 8:15 pm #4571swift92scParticipant
Brilliant response. Many thanks sounds great29/03/2018 at 2:00 pm #4594PJParticipant
Will the club or anyone else have a set of scalesat Rockingham on the 20th to see what the car weighs and ballast requirements?
Thanks29/03/2018 at 2:33 pm #4596Caryl WillsKeymaster
Yes, we’re planning on bring scales to Rockingham.29/03/2018 at 3:40 pm #4597PJParticipant
Thanks Caryl11/04/2018 at 9:19 am #4790dwhitehouseParticipant
Is there a morning briefing that we need to be in before we can get out on track and what time it is ?
Anything else we need to be mindful of ?
Thanks11/04/2018 at 9:24 am #4791
Its a test day not a track day so no briefing required.
You will need to sign on with both C1 Club Admin and Rocky circuit admin, and do noise tests prior to being allowed onto the circuit.
Full race gear needs to be worn at all times in the car when on the circuit.11/04/2018 at 2:23 pm #4792dwhitehouseParticipant
Ok, got it. thanks.11/04/2018 at 4:34 pm #4793daveParticipant
Is it an MSA test day???
Or a private test day?
What I am asking is do we need our MSA licence to take part?
Don’t have my medical yet ( booked for Friday)12/04/2018 at 8:50 am #4800
MSA race licence required. When you’ve put your application in get the MSA to send you a letter that will act as a temporary licence for the day.12/04/2018 at 10:06 pm #4815ashleydaviesParticipant
What about passengers? can an international c sit in with a national b driver ???
Thanks in advance13/04/2018 at 1:06 am #4819mgdavidParticipant
If you’ve entered the Test day you will have made a declaration that you ” have read and understand the Rockingham Motor Speedway terms & conditions”. Passengers is covered in there.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.